3.1. Using the course
Using the course
There are a number of ways of approaching this course. We recommend that you work through the entire course, however you may wish to use the individual sections as standalone learning.
- If you are entirely new to the concept of EBVM, it is best to start with the ABCs of EBVM and work through the course from there.
- You may wish to tackle one section this week and the next section in a few weeks’ time, or you may wish to spend the day learning about EBVM and work through the whole course in one go.
- The right-hand menu displays the content in each section. If you’re accessing the course on your mobile, this menu will appear beneath the main page content.
- If you want to learn more about a specific topic, the pink expandable boxes enable you to read about the subject in more detail, or you can use the search button at the top right of the screen to identify every place this subject is discussed.
- Each page has previous/next links at the bottom to help you progress through the course. Alternatively you can jump to specific sections or pages in the course using the main navigation bar at the top, or the menu on the right-hand side.
- Remember to use the glossary for any clarification of words and terms you don’t understand.
- You can download a pdf version of the entire EBVM Learning course.
- Please note that the hyperlinks were correct at the time of publication, but may become out of date over time.